- Basic Models are models created by datasheet definitions of vendor devices.
- Functions or characteristics of the models have some restrictions when compared to Standard Models.
- The model uses traditional compact models or generally well-known macro models. The models are distributed free of charge.
- Standard Models are created by datasheet definitions of vendor devices and provide recommended performance.
- Standard Models uses MoDeCH-generated macro models.
- Advanced Models have some additional features when compared to Standard Models.
- For examples,advanced models may use measurement data in addition to the datasheet information.