TPS54335ADDAR Standard Model for LTspice | Texas Instruments Inc.
|Device Type||DC-DC converter|
|Maker Name||Texas Instruments Inc.|
|Model Type Name||SPICE|
MoDeCH provides additional features for various paid models.
- Average model provides faster simulation to reach steady state for switching device applications
- Corner model provides worst case simulation
- Monte Carlo model provides yield analysis in random simulation
- Some models have measurement data that can be referred to the MoDeCH model
- The copyright of the models included in the libraries of this service is reserved by MoDeCH Inc.
- The models will be provided in encrypted forms.
MoDeCH will continue to add the models based on your needs to respond to your variety of design requirements. Please send us request using the request form below.
- Basic Models are models created by datasheet definitions of vendor devices.
- Functions or characteristics of the models have some restrictions when compared to Standard Models.
- The model uses traditional compact models or generally well-known macro models. The models are distributed free of charge.
- Standard Models are created by datasheet definitions of vendor devices and provide recommended performance.
- Standard Models uses MoDeCH-generated macro models.
- Advanced Models have some additional features when compared to Standard Models.
- For examples,advanced models may use measurement data in addition to the datasheet information.